We are a Clubmark approved organisation.
The aims and objectives of our club are:
- To foster and promote the sport of amateur cricket at all levels within the community and within the sport
- To manage our cricket facilities
- To ensure that all members, playing and non-playing, abide by the ECB Code of Conduct which incorporates the Spirit of Cricket and by the Laws of Cricket
- To ensure a duty of care to all members of the club by adopting and implementing the ECB “Safe Hands – Cricket’s Policy for Safeguarding Children” and any future versions of the Policy.
- To ensure a duty of care to all members of the club by adopting and implementing the ECB Cricket Equity Policy and any future versions of the Policy.
- To encourage all members to participate fully in the activities of the club.
Our fully-trained Club Welfare Officer, Paul Butler, can be contacted at:
9 Kings Park, Chulmleigh, EX18 7DJ tel: 01769 581724 and 07925 377349 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Further details of Club Policies can be found in the following documents:
- ECB Cricket Equity Policy
- Code of Conduct for Cricket Staff and Volunteers
- Code of Conduct for Young People
- Code of Conduct for Members and Guests
- Safe Hands Safeguarding Kit Bag
- Safe Hands – Cricket’s Policy for Safeguarding Children
- Emergency Proceedures
- ECB Fast Bowling Match Directives
- ECB Junior Cricketers playing in Adult Matches
- ECB Safety for Young People with Helmets and Fielding
- Incident Report Form
- Under 13 in Open Age Cricket Parental Consent Form